Playlist: I heard you needed some club techno in your life

Fall is upon us, and everyone is itching to get out there, enjoy some good music and get their party on. So let's get the party started with some pulse-pounding club techno.

The semester is well underway, and sadly, summer is over. We've had to dust off the sand, put away our Hawaiian shirts and get back into that academic saddle. But what's stopping us from keeping the party going into the semester?

Whether it be a personal little dance party in your dorm room or your favorite local nightlife spot, we all need a little party in our lives. Luckily, techno music is just the right cure for every ailment. Stress from your classes? Techno. Are your roommates being too loud? Techno. Setting up a personal rave with some friends? You get the idea.

Thanks to its "four-on-the-floor" rhythm (a bass drum on every beat), you'll be sure to find a way to dance even if you have two left feet like me. This playlist features a wide variety of techno subgenres. From the floaty and ethereal ambient and wave techno that you can drift off to, to aggressive, scratchy crunch techno that'll be sure to keep your pulse pounding and your body grooving, I'm sure you'll find a track in this playlist that'll get you moving.

This playlist will no doubt scratch that "I wish I had a playlist of all the songs I heard in the club last night" itch. 

"Trepidation" — Stan Christ

"Sanguine Fountain" — Vendex

"Rave 4 love" — 999999999

"Arcane Célestes" — ØRGIE

"Traffic" — Stan Christ

"Devil's Motel" — ECZODIA

"Acid Society" — Konstrukt Alliance

"Fitter Happier" — Adam Cutting

"Intoxicated" — Doruksen

"One Master Blade" — SUSPEKT

"Satisfaction" — MILLIE MILLS

"Vibe" — Dirty Palm, KDH

"Tricky Disco - Single Edit" — Discotronic

"It's My Beat" — XRTN, NYCO, JSTN

"Capricious" — Stan Christ

"Welcome Back Devil" — Shlømo

"90's Feeling" — VCL

"Hell on Earth" — KAS:ST

"My Fantasy" — HI-LO, Maddix

"3AM In Berlin" — Alex Farell